Our search optimisation strategy for Fircroft College yields a 74% increase in site visitors during the first two months.
That's over 2000 new visitors to the website,
but that's not all...
Fircroft College of Adult Education is a residential college set in the serene six acre grounds of a former Cadbury estate.
Fircroft College asked us to develop an SEO strategy to help boost its summer enrolment campaign for the Access to Higher Education Diploma. The two chief aims were to increase targeted traffic and increase enquiries. Our first task was to conduct a full site audit to check on areas such as page load time, meta, H tags and content quality and relevance. Once we were happy with the onsite changes, we set up a blog to provide an additional content, linking and sharing platform. We drafted a regular blog post and linked it back to the main site while Fircroft partners to read and share.
- Full onsite audit including content quality and page load time
- Blog set-up and regular posts shared via social media
- Backlinks created on partner / related sites
- Integrated the SEO and existing social media strategy
Results Summary in first two months
- Traffic increased by 74%
- First time visits increased by 15%
- 6 of the 8 target keywords had a Page 1 average ranking
- 90% of enquiries were generated by the website