Why Keywords Are Important in a Domain Name
So, you’ve heard that keywords in a domain name are not important?
Well, what you’ve heard is pure BS… they are essential.
If you wonder why, you can hear it from THE top SEO guru – the man who wrote the book.
“SEO Book” is Aaron Wall.
Aaron just posted:
Here’s a Recap Of What He Says:
- Many domains (especially .com names) get to type in traffic worth thousands of dollars a year
- Such Keywords as part of the name make it easier to get your keywords in the anchor text
- Exact match domain’s make people more likely to give you targeted anchor text when they mention your website
- Exact match domains have an algorithmic relevancy boost in Google
- Exact match domain’s make it easier to get Google Site-links to grow your listing and block out competing sites
- Exactly similar domains are easier to profit from search engine arbitrage